Hello! I’m Shannon, I’ve been doing faceups for over 6 years now and worked on hundreds of dolls. I love creating unique characters for people in a wide variety of styles and colors. Though I do specialize in realistic and semi-realistic work, I also enjoy fantasy looks and cool new ideas! View more of my work in the gallery page. Thank you!
How do I commission you & what is the process?
- 1. Fill out the commission form here on my website.
- 2. Once the form is approved, an email will be sent with my address to ship your doll/s to!
What styles do you work in?
- I work mainly with realistic and semi-realistic styles and I work best with a looser set of instructions. However, I also enjoy semi-fantasy faceups with interesting colors or small tattoos.
What is your turnaround time?
- My turnaround time is approximately 2 weeks. If any circumstance makes the wait longer, you would be notified prior to the commission.
Will progress photos be sent?
- Yes! You will receive notification of when your doll has been started, a photo approximately 70% through the process, and once approved, a final photo of the finished faceup.
When/how will payment be sent?
- Payment is sent by Paypal only after the faceup is completed and approved with a final photo. If for whatever reason you’d like to pay prior to this, that’s okay as well.
Are discounts available?
- Discounts on large orders are sometimes accepted, contact me for details!
What types of dolls do you work on?
- I work mainly on BJDs but also accept commissions for Hujoos, Monster Highs, and Blythe dolls.
Do you accept recasts?
- No I do not accept recasts.
Can I send reference photos?
- Reference photos of real people are accepted, but no reference photos of other owner’s dolls are accepted. You may send photos of/reference my past work for general features such as eyebrow shape, lip color, etc.
If you have any other questions please contact me ♡